Hoodie in a solid fabric, with contrasting hood lining. The artist is the French painter and street artist jp.carp, working with abstract graphic designs and patterns.
- Drop shoulder style
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- 280 gsm 80% ringspun cotton/20% polyester
- Double fabric hood with contrast inner
- Contrast flat lace drawcord
- Printed motive
- Front pouch pocket with opening for ear phone cord feed
- Hidden ear phone loops
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Twin needle stitching
- WRAP Certified Production
Notabene: The printed motive may appear a bit blank before the first washings.
Printed in and shipped from the UK.