Want to join?
While the first #ArtIt - urban artwear artists have joined free of costs in a developing phase, we now offer the following packages for newcomers:
Bronze: You will get your own #ArtIt - urban artwear artist's page and a series of until 3 different garments (color varieties excluded) with the same motive. One ime fee: 100 EUR.
Silver: You will get your own #ArtIt - urban artwear artist's page and a series of until 6 different garments (color varieties excluded) with 2 different motives. One time fee: 200 EUR.
Gold: You will get your own #ArtIt - urban artwear artist's page and a series of until 10 different garments (color varieties excluded) with 3 different motives. One time fee: 300 EUR.
You can expect 1-3 hours of follow up per month, depending on your selected package. When one garment is sold, another will be developed at no extra cost and then new ones after more sales. A product series normally consists of 3-5 different garments, color alternatives excluded.
Want your own webshop?
For the well established artist who desires his/her/their own clothing line without all the hassle of webshop administration, customer care, and product handling, we also offer a complete webshop solution for a one time 5000 EUR fee. This includes 20-25 different products with 5 motives, all branded with your logo instead of #ArtIt's. When one garment is sold, another will be developed at no extra cost and then new ones after more sales. Domain purchase and marketing services are at artist's own initiative and expense.
Requirements & what one can expect:
#ArtIt - urban artwear seeks upcoming artists with a certain amount of followers and basic understanding of social media marketing, as each new artist is responsible for his/her/their own product promotion. You should ...
- ... have your own, professional looking homepage or profile at Saatchi Art or similar platforms.
- ... ditto Instagram account with at least 100 followers.
- ... and possibly also other profiles, like Facebook.
- ... submit png/psd/tiff files at least 150 dpi/750 mm tall for all over prints and ditto 250 dpi/250 tall png/psd/tiff files for traditional chest prints.
- ... be able to invoice us at sales, f.ex. through PayPal or Conta if you're based in Norway.
#ArtIt - urban takes care of ...
- ... putting your motives on streetwear and athleisure garments + accessories.
- ... customer service and all practical tasks around sales and shipping through our international print providers.
- ... all over branding and extra visibility in social media.
- ... options for (but no automatic right to) product placement at cooperating DJs, musicians etc. within selected genres, initially in Oslo. Occasionally we also organize/participate at different art/music/fashion events and conduct our own photo shoots with motives at #ArtIts and cooperating photographers' discretion.
Also read more here if you're curious about what this is. Please contact us at email@example.com if of interest!